PC Carbine Range Report

Post Your Range Reports or Talk About Any Shooting Sports Here

PC Carbine Range Report

Postby gunman42782 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:51 am

Just got back from the range shooting the PC Carbine. It was a rainy, nasty day, although it's much warmer than it's been. So, I didn't really get to shoot it at a decent distance, most of my shooting was at 25 yards or less. It was right on with the iron sights straight out of the box. So, I put a cheap Tasco Pro Point red dot on it, and only had to adjust it just a very little and it was dead on. Proceeded to shoot 8 magazines full, 17 rounds each, all my lead reloads, and one mag full of jacketed. Zero malfunctions. I think I may reverse the mag release, I think I will prefer to have it on the right side. And, I installed all the spacers, which made it a tad long at the bench (although it was fine standing up), so I think I may remove one of those. All in all, I am very satisfied with it, although it is ugly as home made soap! Oh yeah, I installed a muzzle break to help tame the bone crushing recoil of the 9mm! :lol: :lol:

Also shot my Ruger MK2 and Single Six. First time I have had the Single Six out in a while, as it's not fun shooting that critter when it's cold and you can't feel your fingers to load and unload!

So, other than the rain, it was a nice morning shooting. And the boss wasn't too upset I bought from somebody else, he knows how it is. I have told him for years that his suppliers suck, and take advantage of him. He has one of the biggest gun shops around (over 4000 guns in inventory), but I have seen small pawn shops sometimes get new guns before he does. I would get rid of all of those suppliers and get one's that can get me new stuff fast. KY Gun Co told me they have 50 of these rifles in stock! And he couldn't get one. Something not right with that picture.
Life Member of the NRA

The Quiet One

Re: PC Carbine Range Report

Postby xlch » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:08 am

Sounds like a keeper :)

Opinionated Old Fart

Re: PC Carbine Range Report

Postby Sheepdog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks for the report...sounds like they did good!

Return to Shooting Sports/Range Reports